Thursday, April 26, 2018

My Skincare Routine!!

Hey guys! I thought I would share my skincare routine with you allπŸ˜„. All of the products I use are pretty affordable and work really great. I also linked them for you!!!😊 Hope you guys try them out!

Night Time Routine:

  1. I begin by washing my face with Dove bar soap. I sometimes will use an Olay or Aveeno bar soap, but I mainly stick to Dove. (DO NOT EVER use Irish Spring, Zest, Ivory, etc on your face! They will break out your face so bad, trust me, I learned the hard wayπŸ˜£πŸ˜”.) If I notice that I am breaking out, I will then use the Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub.  
  2. To any area of my face that has acne (my chin) I apply a gel form of Benzoyl Peroxide 5 % that I got from my doctor's office, but any acne medication with benzoyl peroxide will work.
  3. I have acne marks on my chin so I apply a scar treatment to that area, I use Up & Up Scar Care Gel from Target. This is honestly a dupe for Mederma, but for wayyy less!πŸ’²πŸ’Έ I have noticed my acne marks fading immediately after using this and the texture on my skin has also improved.
  4. As a moisturizer I use Burt's Bees Brightening Skin Perfecting Serum. 🐝
  5. Lastly, To my under eyes I apply the SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Moisturizer.

Morning Routine: 

  1. I wash my face with the Dove bar soap mentioned above.
  2. As a moisturizer I use Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel.
  3. If I will be leaving my house, then I will use the Coppertone Oil Free Faces SPF 50 sunscreen which is amazing because it will not break you out like other sunscreens. 🌞


Thanks for reading!πŸ’žπŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment