Saturday, April 28, 2018

Blonde inspo!!

I'm going blonde! 

I'm so excited because in a couple weeks I'm going completely blonde😄.
 I'm a dark brunette so it is a little scary to think about bleaching my hair but I've seen girls with black hair go blonde and it turned out fine. A couple years ago, I went ombre and it looked so nice that now I want to go blonde all over. When I was getting my hair ombre-d, my hair stylist said that my hair lifts color very quick and easy, so I am hoping that it will make the bleaching process a lot easier. To prepare for my transition to blonde I have been doing A LOT of research on going blonde, trying to get as many tips as I can. I have also been exploring Instagram, trying to find bleach blonde inspirations💁🏼‍♀️. I am going to post my favorites down below: 












I will keep you all posted on my hair journey! Until next timeee💕

No comments:

Post a Comment