Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Buxom Va Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick Review

I decided to try this product on a whim. I've never used any Buxom products before, so I had no idea what to expect. Essentially what caught my attention was that this product says it is plumping. My lips are already pretty full but I'm always up for a little extra plump👄. There are a lot of different shades, ranging from light nudes to dark reds. I had trouble choosing a color, but I decided on "Getting Warmer". Which is a nice nude-y brown mixed with pink. The packaging of the box and tube are nice and sleek but nothing special or exciting. The applicator brush is amazing because it picks up the perfect amount of product to cover BOTH your bottom and top lip, with just one swipe. The formula is nice and creamy and leaves a nice shine on the lips that isn't too glossy or shiny. It is also very MOISTURIZING. I tend to have dry lips(😣) and the lipstick made them really soft and moisturized. The formula is very long lasting, even after eating and drinking. However, since it is not matte, the product does slightly transfer. As for the "plumping" I noticed that my lips did look a little fuller but nothing too extreme. There was a tingling, slightly "burning" feeling but it did not feel uncomfortable at all, and it also went away after a few minutes. I can't think of any cons except for maybe the price, it's 20 dollars, which is not that bad especially since it is a really great product but I know that there are lots of different options for much less money. To wrap this review up, I'd like to say that I really love this lipstick, and I would purchase again💞.

If you have any questions about this product, please ask! 😊
Thank you so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment