Sunday, February 24, 2019

My Go To Make-Up Routine | Orangey Bronzey Eye Look

A list of all the products I use to achieve my favorite go-to makeup look. All products are linked. 

1. I start off moisturizing my face with the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel. I like to use this moisturizer because it is non-greasy and helps to smooth out my skin. 

2. Then I apply Benefit the POREfessional face primer.

3. Next, I use my beautyblender to apply my Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation

4. I conceal with the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. I mainly use this to conceal my under eyes and blemishes. 

5. I then use the Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer to highlight under my eyes, bridge of my nose, cupid's bow, and chin. 

6. Next I slightly bake my under eyes, nose, and chin using my Real Techniques Makeup Sponge and Coty Airspun Powder

7.  To do my eyeshadow I use my Morphe 15 Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette. The colors I use in the crease are "Natural" and "In the Crease". On my lid I use "Glow". For the crease I use the Wet n Wild Crease Brush and for the lid I use the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. Then using the same RT brush I blend the color "Forever" on the lower lashline.

8. To swipe off the bake and set the rest of my face I use the Real Techniques Glitter Powder Brush and the Coty Airspun Powder.  

9. To fill in my eyebrows I use my Maybelline New York Brow Precise Micro Pencil. I love that this pencil also has a spooley brush at the end. 

10. To contour my cheeks, forehead and nose I use the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer with the Wet n Wild Contour Brush.

11. Next I apply the Milani Dolce Pink Baked Blush with the Wet n Wild Contour Brush

12. I spray my face with the Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray

13. For mascara I use the Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara.


14. Lastly I apply my favorite lip gloss Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy Let's Flamingle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment